Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reflection on ITEC-335

When I first started this course, I was pretty surprised. I did not recognize any of the students in the class when I usually do because they are in the school of Kogod or business majors. I expected this class to be similar to ITEC-200 which I had taken last year. I am happy to have learned the importance of blogging. Before, I underestimated blogging. However, it is an effective tool of improving social networking for business as well as communicating a message to the public. The only thing I was really dissapointed by was the length of the class (block). However, they did seem to go by fast. One thing that I probably could've done but would've been difficult without learning is tweeting. For upcoming students, I reccommend that you stay on top of your work and always make sure to complete assignments.

No comments: